Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Glad to Be Back!

Hi! I hope things are going fine in your lives at the present time!

This is my first post for Blogger. Since April 2008, I'd been posting in a different platform (and you can still see my previous postings if you log on to that company's site).

I'm going to touch on a variety of subjects, just as before. That means I'll dwell on personal interests such as sports, music, history, politics, current events, local happenings...you name it.

Nope, I didn't quit my day job (actually, it's a twi-night job) at a plastics factory here in Omaha (nope...not the one George Walker Bush visited when he still ran this country's government).

In fact, I'm heading off to the factory right now.

Until we meet again, fasten your seat belts! (Mine are on already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment