Friday, July 31, 2015

Phone Problems

They've been a sore spot for me ever since 4-28-2015, the day Level 3 Communications decided to get out of the long-distance business.

I found a new provider almost a month later...the same company I've had my digital regular telephone service with ever since the 21st Century began.


Was unable to make long-distance calls from the day Level 3 quit the business until just two weeks ago- 7-14-2015. (For three months, I'd get this message: "Sorry. Your call cannot be completed." It sounded as if a young Jack Nicholson gave the message.)

And NOW, when this week began, people were unable to call my phone number without hearing: "We're sorry, but the number you have dialed is out of service."

Yesterday, I called that provider (all right, it's Cox Communications)...and Cox' technicians took care of the problem.

Cox, many thanks!  

To those of you who tried to call me and felt annoyed about major problems with my phone, please understand that I didn't enjoy going through this kind of crap, either. 

I'm very glad the problems are now solved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment