Sunday, March 5, 2023

Tomorrow's the day!

This could've taken place in January 2017...except the need to replace the transmission on the car I had at the time (a 2006 Ford Taurus SEL that I bought in June 2007) came first.
Instead, it's going to happen tomorrow at 9:15 AM at the Miracle Hills Surgery Center (11819 Miracle Hills Dr., Suite 201, Omaha, NE 68154).
The mission: To remove the cataract from my left eye.
Quite a few things during the intervening six years and two months delayed the surgery...from the need to continue building a retirement fund to 2020's successful enrollment in Medicare to my having to buy a replacement car in April 2021 to retiring from my factory job in October 2022. But now, I'm ready for Dr. Matthew Brumm to come after that cataract.
A followup will ensue this coming Tuesday at 8:30 AM at Brumm Eye Center's north office (6751 N. 72nd St., Building 2, Suite 105, Omaha, NE 68122).
After all this...who knows? All I want is to see better...so that I can, among other things, drive at night again.
Now...it's your turn. Have you faced cataract surgery (or surgeries) in the past? What was it like? How'd you fare?
Thanks for reading "Boston's Blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment